45′ Symbol Pilothouse -answers the question “What other Pilothouse boats you recommend?”
- $ 399,000.00
- Baltimore Md.
- Boat Type:
- 45' Pilothouse
- Boat Name:
- Chesapeake Rogue
THIS is the answer. AKA “47 Fast Trawler”. Designed by Jack Sarin. This is a one owner since new quality constructed true Pilothouse (doors on both sides) that’s spent it’s whole life on the Chesapeake Bay. Well equipped (Air conditioned, washer/dryer, excellent electronics), triple stations, No exterior wood, and priced right at $399k.
. If she’s too small I have a 56’er here on this site under “yachts for sale”.
- Length Overall: 45′ Tankage: Fuel: 750 Gallons
- Beam: 14′ 10″ (4.52m) Water: 200 Gallons
- Maximum Draft: 4′ 5″ (1.35m) Holding: 50 gallons
- Dry Weight: 48,400 lbsINTRODUCTION
The 45′ Symbol Pilothouse Fast Trawler was developed for navigators wanting the advantages of a pilothouse with the ability to occasionally travel at higher speeds. This passage-maker, with a timeless traditional profile, is built with quality materials to with stand elements and reduce exterior maintenance. The interior proves the luxury of satin finished teak wood with the excellent joinery that SYMBOL is known for.
The cockpit, forward deck and flybridge were designed to afford outdoor space for a BBQ, entertaining or just relaxing. The double door entrance into the cockpit furthers this feeling by bringing the outdoor in.
Cockpit entrance to the engine room, large transom door, wide walk arounds and pilothouse side doors make moving about the boat a breeze.
The semi-wide body design projects a salon of a much larger yacht. The double doors and large salon windows allow for maximum light and ventilation. The almost 12′ wide by 14′ long salon lives like a much larger boat.
The galley, with a U shaped counter top, is open to the salon for both spectacular visibility and easy entertaining.
Down and forward is the owners cabin with an island queen with ensuite head and separate shower stall. Just aft is a guest stateroom with a double just across from the day head, which also features a separate shower.
Because the raised pilothouse is the center of the design of the boat, it offers several features to make it livable. Port and starboard doors, access to the flybridge, a generous settee and adjustable table, plenty of windows and ports for light and view, storage and a helm console fit for a mega-yacht.
Chesapeake Rogue” is that rare one owner boat that has been so well cared for that it would be easy to mistake for new. She has all the right options and updates, a comfortable 2 stateroom/2 head layout, generous salon and galley and a super functional pilothouse and flybridge. With just over 1000 hours on freshly serviced 440hp Yanmars with 1043 hours, bow and stern thrusters, updated Simrad electronics, Northern Lights Generator, AB tender with Honda 20hp outboard and much much more, she is a boat that should not be missed!
The salon has two barrel chairs to port and a L-shaped settee with table to starboard. This area shows like new with fresh curtains, soft goods and carpet just being redone in early 2018. The interior is crafted in a warm teak finish that is in fabulous condition and is complimented by burl wood cabinet tops and granite in the galley. Attention to detail is found throughout with bow front cabinetry, numerous drawer and cabinet storage, teak valences, teak stair risers, teak and holly soles and more.
The staterooms and heads are forward of the salon and galley with a guest stateroom to port and the master stateroom forward in the bow. The guest stateroom has L-shaped bunks that are full adult size with the lower bunk having extra width that many couples would find more than enough room to sleep comfortably together on. The guest stateroom has drawer and hanging locker storage with the locker being finished with cedar lining. The guest head is across the companionway to starboard and features a stall shower. The master stateroom is forward and offers a centerline queen berth, his and her cedar lined lockers, drawer storage and its own ensuite head with stall shower.
- 50amp Shorepower Service with Electrical Hookups both Fore and Aft
- 50amp Shorepower Cord
- Northern Lights 10kw Generator in Sound Shield (1068 hours)
- (4) New AGM Batteries (2017/2018)
- Bow Thruster Battery and Charger
- 2000w Prosine Inverter and 60amp Charger
- Batteries are all load tested each year and replaced at any sign of wear
Engines and Mechanical
“Chesapeake Rogue” benefits from low hour, professionally maintained engines and mechanical systems. She is currently having all of her annual fluid and filter changes done along with her winterization of systems. The heat exchangers are also going to be pulled, cleaned and serviced. The owner pulls oil samples every few years (last done about 4 years ago) and has pulled them again this year (winter of 2018).
- Yanmar 440hp Diesel Engines
- New Turbo Blankets
- Coolant Recovery Tanks
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters for both Engines
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing System
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- Engine Room Stainless Steel Work Bench with Vice
- Reverso Oil Change System Plumbed for Engines, Transmissions and Generator
Deck and Construction
- 750 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Fiberglass Fuel Tanks with Sight Gauges
- 35 Gallon Rainwater Tank Aft with Custom Valves
- Side Power 11hp Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Muir Chetah Windlass
- 60lb Plow Style Anchor
- Fortress Lunch/Spare Anchor
- 100ft chain/ 200ft rope rode
- Bow Fresh and Raw Water Anchor Washdowns
- Bridge Helm and Seat Covers replaced 5 years ago
- Tender Cover and Fwd Bench Seat Covers replaced 2 years ago
- Hinged Radar Arch with Spreader Lights
- Brower Systems 800lb Davit
- AB Inflatables 12′ RIB with Steering Wheel
- 20hp Honda Four Stroke Outboard
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with Hoop Rails
- Transom Freshwater Shower
- Stainless Steel Manship Hatches and Portlight
ccommodations and Layout
Boarding “Chesapeake Rogue” is a breeze through a transom door onto the covered aft deck from a floating pier or through side gates near the pilothouse doors for a taller fixed pier. Her aft deck is covered by the bridge overhang giving ample shade and protection and features a large lazarette storage area, engine room access door and aft docking station. Entry to the salon forward is via two watertight doors which lead in from the cockpit to a beautiful living space. The salon has two barrel chairs to port and a L-shaped settee with table to starboard. This area shows like new with fresh curtains, soft goods and carpet just being redone in early 2018. The interior is crafted in a warm teak finish that is in fabulous condition and is complimented by burl wood cabinet tops and granite in the galley. Attention to detail is found throughout with bow front cabinetry, numerous drawer and cabinet storage, teak valences, teak stair risers, teak and holly soles and more.
- New quieter Air Conditioning/Heating Units installed in Pilothouse and Salon in 2018
- Master Stateroom Air Conditioning/Heating is a split system in great working order
- All new carpeting (2018)
- All new interior curtains (2018)
- Salon Barrel Chairs Re-covered
- Salon Settee Re-covered
- Navigator Helm Chair in Pilothouse Re-covered
- Pilothouse Raised Settee Re-covered
- LED Interior Lighting Throughout
- Teak and Burl Wood Cabinetry Throughout
- Teak and Holly Floor in Galley and Pilothouse
- Samsung LED Salon TV
- Phillips Soundbar at Salon TV
- Sony Stereo and DVD Player in Salon with Subwoofer
- Salon High/Low Table w/ Folding Leaves done in stainless, teak and burl wood
- Granite Galley Countertop
- Dual Stainless Steel Sink
- 3 Burner Princess Stove Top
- Viking Professional Series Stainless Steel Convection Oven and Microwave
- Tundra Upright Refrigerator with separate Freezer
- Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo
- Trash Compactor
This listing is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and unless noted, is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Blake Davis Yacht Brokerage provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are subject to prior sale, to price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.