Meridian 490 Pilothouse 2004…. Hardtop, Bow Thruster, 870 hours. $269k
- $ 269,000.00
- Portland Oregon
- Boat Type:
- 490 Pilothouse MY
- Boat Name:
- Irish Blessing
RARE boat to find on the market right (3/19/18) now. She’s priced right, she’s equipped right, in the right condition, and in the right location. I haven’t yet put her on Yachtworld as I’m selling her for less than the normal 10% brokerage commissions that Yachtworld requires.
Purchased in Seattle Washington from her original owner in 2012 at 600 hours. She’s been on the Columbia River ever since. Many custom features such as Webasto hydronic heat., HARD TOP with full enclosure, Bow Thruster, Watermaker, Upgraded carpet. Custom cabinetry through out. This vessel was kept behind her owners home til 2018, and is clean, clean, clean.. Scroll down .
LOA: 54′ Beam: 15’01” Draft: 40″ Weight (dry) 30,000 lbs.
Fuel: 444 gallons Water: 200 gallons Holding: 48 gallonsFuel: 444 gallons Water: 200 gallons Holding: 48 gallons
Engines: Cummins (2) 6BTA 5.9-M3
Port:# 426P51 Starboard:# 4637027
ZF Hurth Transmissions: 2.0: ratio 24″ x 24″ prop Controls: Hynautic dual lever, two stations
Racor Primary filters: S3201PUL
Horsepower: 330 each Engine hours: 870
- 1000 RPM = 6 knots 1.5 gph each = 3 gph= 2 nmpg
- 1400 RPM = 8 knots 2.8 gph each = 5.6 gph =1.43 nmpg
- 1600 RPM = 9 knots 3.9 gph each= 7.8 gph = 1.15 nmpg.
- 2600 RPM =18 knots 12.4 gph each=26.8 gph=.67 nmpg
- 2800 RPM= 22 knots 17.4 gph each=.34.8 gph=.63 nmpg.
Range with 10% reserve 396 gallons
- 1000 rpm=792 nautical miles
- 1400 rpm =562 nm
- 1600 rpm=344 nm
- 2600 rpm=265 nm
- 2800 rpm=249 nm.
Disclaimer: These figures were based on the vessel as loaded at the time, with weather and sea’s at the time of testing. Your results may vary.
Hard top & full enclosure for the fly bridge, along with a full enclosure for the cockpit.
The following is a sample of some of the major equipment:
– Onan 9kw generator; Serial # A04596080 540 hrs
– Side Power bow thruster w/controls at both stations
– Stainless steel CQR anchor
– Muir anchor windlass
– Dinghy davit & chocks on boat deck- NO TENDER (it was old and disposed of)
-SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE SPECS AND MORE PHOTOS
– Sliding door/cover on ladder access from cock pit to boat deck (to prevent people or pets from falling through the hole)
– Raymarine electronics & auto pilot
– Video camera for engine room & transom (backing) survelance
– Cruise RO Water Maker
– Purasan sewage treatment system
– Webasto diesel heating system (no air conditioning. She’s been in the Pacific NW her whole life).
– Stainless steel ‘staples’ on swim platform
– Custom cabinet work in master stateroom & salon
– Carpeting for floors in fly bridge, cock pit & swim platform
– Xantrex 3000 inverter
– Newly purchased house battery bank (2 months old)
– Newly replaced anodes (1 month old)
– Spare parts kit (filters, belts, pump impellers, etc.)
Compasses: Two (2) 4″ Danforth. Radar: Raymarine 4kw/48 mile. Uniden QT 206 Depth. VHF: Icom-602. Icom Commander on FB. Rudder Angle Indicator: Faria. Autopilot: Autohelm ST 6000 w/remote ST600R. Apparent Wind Indicator: Raymarine ST-60. Bow Thruster: Side Power 12v w/controls at both stations.
Defoggers off of Dometic heaters. Three (3) Windshield wipers w/washers. Sea-Star hydraulic/hynautic steering.
LIVING QUARTERS – Two Staterooms, Two heads. The 3rd stateroom berths have been eliminated for additional shelving and a locker. Note the photos.
PSS Dripless Shaft Logs
COMMENT::Clean, well equipped, with many custom features such as a hardtop w/full enclosure, Bow Thruster, Webastco Diesel Heat, plus.. If you notice the recent comps I have posted here on my site, you will notice that this vessel is properly priced for her location and equipment. Easy to see west of Portland Oregon.
Particulars are believed to be correct, but not guaranteed . Please have your surveyor ascertain all equipment, measurements, and condition.