55′ Neptunus w/TNT Lift- CATS —– —– ‘Quality construction for Bayliner kind of money’
- $ 249,000.00
- Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Boat Type:
- Boat Name:
This 1997 Neptunus 55′ yacht is certainly worth putting your eyes toward if you want to spend Bayliner kind of money. She has CAT diesels too. No expensive Volvo’s or MANS, just good ole American made CAT diesels. Her tender is sitting on a TNT lift (push a button, and she lowers into the water, drive on-drive off- no davits with a high center of gravity to deal with). Quality Canadian construction. New flybridge enclosure to be completed before June 2018. New AC chiller unit (4/18).
LET ME BE CLEAR- this yacht is best used by the person who is going to use her for ocean cruising and in the islands. Most of her interior space is taken up by sleeping cabins, which is fine if you’re spending your days outdoors on the flybridge, aft-deck, or in the water. This is a very difficult vessel to board from anywhere but a floating dock, via the swim platform. 5/18 update: This vessel really needs a good waxing.
LOA: 55 ft 0 in Beam: 15’07” LWL: 54′ Draft: 4’05” Displacement: 65,000lbs
Engine Brand: Caterpillars 3176 600hp each Engine Hours: 1350
Cruising Speed: 23 knots Maximum Speed: 27 knots 5 gallon per hr @ 8.5 Knots.
Fuel: 900 gallons Water: 165 gallons (160 gpd watermaker)
Bow and Stern Thrusters with Easy Docking Controls
• Boat designed to run extended hours without generator
• Inverter system with automatic generator starting system
• New Garmin Auto Pilot with smart pump and remote control
• Flow Scan Fuel monitoring system including Generator
• Fuel polishing system with fuel priming pump
• TNT swim/davit platform with remote control
• Exterior sound system new amps with 3 remotes stations
• 160 gallon per day water maker
Imagine this interior with new colorful fabrics and carpets.
Through a large stainless steel sliding glass door of the 55′ Neptunus Motor Yacht SEA ACCESS, you enter the salon from the aft deck. All windows and door frames are heavy duty stainless steel w/screens and screen door. The salon area is very open and bright w/ultra leather oval sofa to starboard and seating on port as well. The light sand tone carpet is accented by the birds-eye maple interior which is finished off in hi-gloss. Continuing forward and up two steps is the spacious dinette to port and the galley area to starboard. Just forward of the dinette is the lower helm station. This area is also open and bright with an open windshield. Just ahead and down a step is the guest stateroom to port with cedar lined hanging locker and twin bunks. To starboard is the VIP guest stateroom with queen sized bed and private access to the guest head and shower with Raritan Electronic Flush head system, corner round door shower, Corian countertops w/single molded sinks and elegant gold hardware.
The galley is on the starboard side.
Six centerline steps lead to the Accommodations. The en suite Master is forward, the VIP is to starboard and to port is a twin berth stateroom. The shared Head is to starboard. At the top of the stairs is the AC and DC electrical panels behind birds eye maple doors. Also within the panel is the analog water tank gauge and the analog waste tank gauge with macerator pump switch.
Full walk-around decks with heavy duty stainless steel rails. The back bridge has a cover that extends from the fly bridge overhang to the back sidewall. This provides excellent protection for the boat and also privacy while in the marina. There is an aft transom door with steps down to a molded TNT hydraulic lifting swim platform. The built in molded rear platform is extended an additional 5 feet with the Hydraulic TNT swim platform. The TNT platform is controlled with either a connected cable remote or a wireless remote that is the primary control. The Dinghy mounts on the platform so loading is a breeze. The platform drops and the dinghy is simply slid over the mounts and the platform raised. There are several attachment point to use straps that secure the dinghy. On the back there is a transom shower with hot and cold water. There is a fresh water faucet that can be used as a boat flush down or to take showers. There is a Marquipt Davit on the aft. This has been converted to 12 volts so it works without the generator. There are many uses for the davit from having rope chairs, lifting propellers, lowering heavy objects into the engine room, or loading the dingy in case of a failure in the TNT.
The deck is equipped with heavy duty fenders, lines, courtesy lights, and stainless steel cleats. There are molded steps from aft deck to the bridge with excellent lighting. There are new cushions on the entire bridge area seating, bow cushion, windshield cover and port and starboard wing lockers.
The Neptunus 55 sedan flybridge is very spacious. There is seating for ten along with a table that can be use for dining, snacks, drinks or general purpose. The table is removable and the couch converts into a bed. The centerpiece unit has the drivers couch fore with a center icemaker and sink aft. On each side of the icemaker/sink are built in seating. The captain’s bench can seat three which makes for nice passages with guests. Built into to the overhead hardtop are LED color changing lights.
This Neptunus has an excellent electrical system. The wiring throughout the vessel is second to none. The Generator is located in aft engine room in hush box. Ships power is single 50amp with cable rewind system.• 110V AC electrical system
• 12V DC electrical system
• 220V AC electrical system
• 50 amp dockside electrical cable
• 2 12 volt battery charges/1 24 volt battery charger
• 13.5 Kw Westerbeke diesel generator
• (6) 8 D AGM batteries
• Sun Pad and custom stainless steel railings and with drink holders
• Drink holders installed around fly bridge
• Fresh water wash down facet installed by swim platform
• Rear privacy cover for the back of cockpit
• Underwater lights
• Hard top flybridge full enclosure
• Two Seagull drinking water purification system faucet on fly bridge/galley also feeds icemaker
• Led lights multi color switching in flybridge Hardtop
• Extra courtesy lights installed on Fly bridge, back cockpit, and walkways
• 120 volt outlet installed on flybridge
• 120 volt outlet installed in back cockpit
• Extra lights 120 volt installed in all areas of bilge (engine room, and behind)
• Removable cushions custom made to fill in couch area on flybridge to make a bed on flybridge
• New hot water heater
• Replaced the chain with 300’ heavy duty metric chainUPGRADED ELECTRONICS:
• Two Garmin 5212 Chart plotters
• Video Camera System with camera’s in engine room and Swim Platform/Dinghy viewable from the Garmin Chart Plotters
• Garmin Auto Pilot with wireless remote control
• Garmin Depth Gage (redundant with original)
• New VHF radios with linked hand held in cabin
• Garmin 6 foot 75 mile radar installed on top of Hardtop above operator levelENTERTAINMENT:
• Seatel 24” Satellite TV System
• Flat Screen TV’s with built in DVD players in all staterooms
• Cables pulled so all rooms have the Satellite TV accessible.
• Kenwood CD/Bluetooth stereo’s in all staterooms with TV sound connected
• Fly bridge Stereo system with 3 x 2 power amps 8 speakers (back bridge)
• 2 mounted Remote control units for Stereo system (one on the back portion of the flybridge and one on back cockpit)
• All sound systems on the boat are interconnected so they all can play the same music.
• New Raritan Icemaker on Fly bridge (2014)
• New U-Line Refrigerator with Freezer (2014)SYSTEMS:
• 2700 Watt inverter system (2013)
• All new 8d batteries installed
• Added 2 additional 8 D batteries
1. 180 amp battery charging (recharges batteries in 4 hours)
2. Boat will now run up to 12 hours without generator. This is significant as you can run generator at night with air conditioning and turn off all day! No noise or diesel fumes.
• 160 gal/day Water Maker
• Bow and Stern Thrusters (Vetus both, Stern Thruster added)
• Easy docking controls at flybridge and back helm
•13.5kw Westerbeke Generator currently being total overhaul by Westerbeek service. 2200 hours before
• Magna Auto Generator Starting system
• 3500 watt Magna Inverter system
• TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform
• Dinghy mounted on Swim Platform for easy load and unload
• Caribe 12 foot tender with 40 hp Yamaha 2 stroke
1. Clarion Stereo system
2. Retractable line for anchor system installed
• Custom wireless remote control installed for TNT Swim Platform
• Oil changer plumbed to all motors including generator.
• Internal mounted buck booster 208 to 240 volts with selector switch
• FLOW SCAN Fuel flow monitor system. Generator and both motors
• Flow Scan creates a fuel page on Garmin displays.
• Fuel Polishing System with Electric pumps and electric motor primers (installed)
• Backup and primary 220 volt water pump
These Neptunus Yachts come with the most detailed owners manual I’ve ever seen. EVERY ship’s system is exhibited. Every piece of equipment is posted. Impressive engine room. Impressive fit and finish. She came from Puerto Rico non stop on just one tank of fuel.
This listing is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and unless noted, is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel. Please have your surveyor confirm all information.
Blake Davis Yacht Brokerage Inc., provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. . Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are subject to prior sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.