87′ OceanFast Pilothouse 25′ Beam. Fiberglass- totally refit. Striking Design.
- $ 1,499,000.00
- Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Boat Type:
- Boat Name:
- Arthurs Way
87′ Oceanfast Motor Yacht ARTHUR’S WAY motivated TWO yacht owner.
Come see ARTHUR’S WAY that has benefited from a total refit in 2010 and 2014.
Cruises at 16 knots; top speed of 20 knots.
Exceptionally large interior volume due to the 24′ beam!
Additionally, the engine burns 60 GPH at 10-12 knots.
Sleeps 10 plus crew of three/four.
An exceptional yacht that has been captain maintained by an owner with an “OPEN CHECK BOOK” policy. EVERY SYSTEM HAS BEEN ADDRESSED AND EITHER REPLACED OR UPGRADED.
YACHT IS READY FOR SURVEY AND SEA TRIAL – SHE NEEDS NOTHING – BRING YOUR CAPTAIN AND FAMILY AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.
This is a family boat – current owner has never chartered the yacht – and it shows!
REFIT Completed 2010 and 2014 –
The following items were performed during a recent refit between December of 2009 and June of 2010 and continued into 2014. Please call with questions or for further details.
- Complete paint to hull and house
- Upgraded Nav electronics
- Total stick laid teak decks on all deck levels
- MTU W-5 completed on both engine (2010) 700 hrs ago
- Total new exhaust system engineered and installed
- Special “Soundown WaterDrop Exhaust Silencers” installed
- Total inspection and reworking of the A/C system was performed and included installation of a new (third) Five (5) ton water chiller
- “Fresh air make up” house supply system installed
- Oversized Cospolich stainless steel refrigerator and freezer units installed in the galley. These are huge in capacity and ultra-efficient due to the use of remote compressors and water-cooled compressor system. They are over 30 cubic feet per side.
- Total updated dÃ©cor throughout
- Two crew cabins were added aft. One with a double and the other with twin bunks thus allowing for crew of 3 or 4.
- Fourteen (14) underwater lights installed
- New ultra silencer generator mounts installed
- Both watermakers received complete service
- New and enhanced engine displays
- 3G wireless throughout the entire yacht
- All exterior lighting upgraded to special LED lights
The largest yacht in her class, with as much interior volume as many 100′ yachts…with exterior styling that is sure to make a distinct statement in any port of call. Yacht is GRP by Australian yard Oceanfast, to a design by Austal Ships with an interior by Sam Sorgiovanni and delivered in 2000.
Her expansive interior accommodates up to 10 guests in four staterooms and all have television sets, entertainment systems and en suite bathroom facilities. The yacht has a spacious fullbeam main saloon with large windows on three sides flooding her with daylight, ample relaxation areas and a 42 inch television set. Her formal dining area forward has seating for 10 guests. A thorough refit in 2010 included a full repaint of her hull and superstructure, the installation of LED lighting throughout and an MTU W5 service was completed on both engines. Further upgrades were carried out in December 2016. ARTHUR’S WAY interior layout sleeps up to 10 guests in 4 staterooms: 1 Master, 1 VIP stateroom, 2 twin cabins and 2 pullman beds in 2nd guest cabin above the beds. She is also capable of carrying up to 3 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas creates an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. The yachts impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
She features an ultra-modern stabilization system to reduce roll motion effect and ensure the ultimate comfort throughout your charter vacation. Powered by twin 1,145MTU engines with a cruising speed of 16 knots, a maximum speed of 20 knots and a range of 400nm from her 2500 gallons fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
ARTHUR’S WAY is in immaculate mechanical, electrical, structural and cosmetic condition. Fully outfitted with the most modern and updated conveniences, she is truly an impressive yacht.
This yacht is as much a work of art as a yacht. A must-see if you are considering a Johnson, Hampton, Cheoy Lee or Westport. FANTASTIC VALUE FOR THE MONEY!
Cruise Speed: 16 Total Cabins: 4
Total Heads: 6
Captain Quarters: False
Crew Sleeps: 3
Cruise Speed Range: 400
Max Speed: 20 Knots
Water Capacity: 800 gallons
Holding Tank: 800 gallons
Fuel Capacity: 2341 gallons
- Anchor Windlass System: (2) Muir VRC 4500
- Anchors: (2) Plough
- Anchor Chain: 300′ per side
- Deck Capstans: (2) Muir 3500 located aft deck
- Main Tender Davit: Davco 900kg
- Accommodation Ladder: Manual
- Retractable awning for upper deck
- Intellion i6 Sat TV
- (6) Direct TV receivers
- (3) Direct TV/DVR receivers
- (1) 42″ Viewsonic LCD TV
- (1) Sony CD/DVD NC665P A/V System
- (1) A/V Audio Request
- (1) Arcam amplifier
- Range: 5-plate Miele
- Over: (1) Miele
- Fridge / Freezer: (2) Cospolich
- Grill: (1) Miele
- Deep Fryer: (1) Miele
- Microwave: (1) Miele
- Rangehood: (2) Miele
- Dishwasher: (1) Asko
- Located in the Galley
- Washing Machine: (1) Miele WT2780
- Dryer: (1) Miele T260
- REFIT Completed 2014
Navigation and Electronics Equipment
- Autopilot: Simrad AP50
- Compass: Ritchie/Globemaster FB-500
- Depth Sounder: Furuno FCV-291 and Garmin GSD 24 2kw sounder
- GPS: (2) Garmin 8215 touch screens
- (1) Garmin 8208 w/ US charts
- AIS: Simrad and Garmin AIS 300
- Wind and Speed Indicator: (1) Garmin GWS 10 Wind Sensor
- Garmin Sirus XM Marine Weather Reciever
- Wave Wifi Marine Broadband Router with 3 hotspots
- Remote engine controls
- Furuno / FR711Z with 42 nm range
- GMR 604xHD Garmin 72 Mile Color Open Aray Radar
- SatCom: KVHTRAC Phone FB150
- Telephone System: Panasonic PBX System with 4 lines and 13 extensions
- VHF Fixed: (2) Icom – M602 and (1) Furuno FM8500
- Intercom System: Panasonic Phone System
- Cellular Phone System: (2) Cell socket units wtih amplifier
- Ship’s Computer: (1) Dell Precision 390
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Propulsion Type: Direct Drive
Horsepower Engine 1: 1145
Horsepower Engine 2: 1145
Engine 1 Hours: 5600
Engine 2 Hours: 5600
- ZF Gearboxes / Rato: 2.517:1
- Propellers: (2) Teinbridge 4-blade / with Rope Cutters
- Generators: (2) Sea Wasp Cummins 4B 37.5 kW @ 1500 rpm
- Forward Gen: 5200 hours / Aft Gen: 3600 hours
- Output: 208V / 3-phase / 50 Hz
- Air Conditioning: (3) Cruisair 5-ton units
- Air Handling Units: 13
- Water makers: 2-Matrix Silver A Series 5600
- Stabilizer: Naiad
- Bow Thruster: Hydraulic 2-blade
- Fuel Filtration: Racor
- Sewage Sysetm: E VAC Black water system
- Fresh Water System: Headhunter Mach 5
- Steering System: Driven off gear box
- Shore Power 190-240 V / 3/1 Phase / 50/60 hz
- Shore power frequency Convertor:190-240 V / 3/1 Phase / 50/60 hz
- Output: 110V / 60 Hz
- Output: 240/415V / 35 Amps / 50 Hz
- Main Engine Starting Batteries: Mastervolt Mass 24/50
- Generator Staring Batteries: Mastervolt Mass 24/15