Bayliner 4788 2002 SOLD
- $ 219,000.00
- Marco Island Florida (south of Naples)
- Boat Type:
- 4788 Pilothouse
- Boat Name:
- Little Latitudes II
SOLD- Going to New Zealand. Again, Americans let a great boat slip through their fingers while chasing Unicorns.
The nicest 4788 I’ve ever seen in 10 years.
I took these photos, I took this boat through survey which the Hull passed with flying colors with one of the best (Bill Gladding) surveyors in America. The engines though had the same issue I’m finding on ALL these boats which came ‘over propped’ from the factory. If the owners rectify, or make allowances for- then no problem. The beauty of this design is that the engines can be easily be removed and replaced quite easily and Cummins has an exchange program where they take your old engines in trade and install re-manufactured engines with Five Year Warranties for only $20-25k (depending on the dealership) per engine. That’s cheap!
She appears exceptionally clean and well equipped. Bow and Stern thruster’s, Watermaker. The bow pulpit was removed for dockage reasons (looks better too, and none of the ‘soft pulpit’ issues now plaguing so many Bayliner and Meridians), the foredeck is solid,(survey determined she had been injected with epoxy and repainted, which is good, so you don’t have to do it) no leaks, no exterior aluminum corrosion. Nice tender w/quality outboard, the davit swivels like it’s supposed to. New carpets (laid loose in salon for easy access to all engine hatches), PLUS she now has ENGINE ROOM ACCESS between the engines like the late model Meridian 490’s. New wall paper, new. new. new.
- Custom through-deck SS. anchor roller with S.S. bow anchor guard
- Max Power Bow and Stern Thrusters
- 60 lb. Delta main anchor and chain (new 2016), Fortress FX-55 (new in box), 45 lb. Delta spare anchor, windlass foot switches (new 2016)
- Heart 3kw inverter (new in 2016)
- Upgrade to (4) 8D batteries (10/15)
- (2) replaced 8d engine start batteries (12/2017
- 12 v. Village Marine Sea Tech watermaker (5 gph)
- (2) Garmin chartplotters and radar (new 2015)
- LED lighting in salon, heads, master stateroom, and anchor light
- AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (new 2016)
- Salon, master, and pilothouse air conditioning units fully serviced (2017)
- Bottom paint (2017)
- Dripless packing units (new 2017)
- Full flybridge enclosure
- Removeable second helm chair
- New padded cockpit chairs with teak table
- Sony stereo in pilothouse (new 2017 with 3 year extended warranty)
- Sony speakers (new 2017 with 3 year warranty)
- West Marine VHF in pilothouse (replaced in 2014 with 5 year warranty)
Engines: 370 hp Cummins (1340hrs.)
- Port engine – new alternator 2017, new starter 2016, rebuilt turbo 2016, upgraded to Seaboard Marine raw water pump 2014
- Starboard engine – new turbo, exhaust riser, exhaust manifold removed and serviced 2017, upgraded Seaboard Marine raw water pump 2016 (the running of serial numbers by the surveyor determined that this engine is a factory rebuilt engine that had been exchanged at some point in her life. The owner never disclosed this, or why.
Generator: Westerbeke 12kw (1271 hrs.)
- Service heat exchanger – de-scale, new end caps and gaskets 2017
- New hoses and belts 2017
Tender: AB 10’10” RIB (2006)
- 25 hp Yamaha 4-stroke with power lift, electric start, and very low hours
- Center steering console with remote controls
- CG approved running lights
Let’s go back outside.
LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE MACHINERY: As you should know, DIGITAL HIGH RESOLUTION photography show’s details not seen with the naked eye.
Blake Davis Yacht Brokerage Inc. provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption’s and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are, prior to sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice